Kim Basham regularly contributes to ForConstructionPros.com with publications available on their website and via links below dating back to 2009. Additional publications can be found at ConcreteConstruction.net spanning from 1988 – 2007. Please contact us if you have any questions about the titles listed below or would like to inquire about additional publications not available online.
How to Avoid the Delamination of Steel-troweled Floors
- WHAT IS FLY ASH?
- ADDING FLY ASH TO CONCRETE MIXES FOR FLOOR CONSTRUCTION
- FINISHING-TOOL PRIMER
- CHOICES IN CORROSION-RESISTANT REBAR
- CONQUERING THE BASEMENT FROM HELL
- GETTING STARTED WITH ICFS
- CONTROLLING CRANE RENTAL COSTS
- PREPARING SURFACES FOR COATINGS
- FINE-GRADING WITH TRACTOR LOADERS
- TESTING FRESH CONCRETE IN THE FIELD
- JOINTS IN POURED WALLS
- PLACING AND VIBRATING POURED CONCRETE WALLS
- EVALUATING CRACKS IN CONCRETE WALLS
- HOT WEATHER AFFECTS FRESH CONCRETE
- CAN CONCRETE FLY?